Hello Gabrielle, Vanessa and Emma

 It's been a weekend of painting.
My pillow inventory is way down from an incredible
buying spree from my customers.
Thank you all very much.

This is Gabrielle, 
a new pillow based on the spirit of Coco Chanel.
See her here.
 The quote on the back of the Gabrielle pillow is a Coco quote:
"I ONLY DRINK CHAMPAGNE ON TWO OCCASIONS...
WHEN I AM IN LOVE AND WHEN I AM NOT."

Sounds good to me.
 I made a painting and a small pillow of this
London Lady named Vanessa. 
Decided to try my hand painting the Burberry plaid on her hat
and coat.  This is one of my favs.

See Vanessa here in my Etsy shop.
 And I love this quote.
Should be a woman's mantra.
"TAKE ME AS I AM OR
WATCH ME AS I GO."
 I played around with the original Emma design
and tried to capture the essence of one of the sellers
at the Junction Flea Market in Toronto.  She is a
great looking lady and I remember when I saw her
I thought to myself ... if I was younger again,
I would love to wear my hair like this.
Her name is Emma and she too is a London Lady.

See Emma and her story here.
Emma's quote on the back is an old favorite
of mine from Oscar Wilde.
"WHY BE A COPY WHEN YOU WERE
BORN TO BE AN ORIGINAL?"


There are a couple of more new ladies but I am
still sewing them together.  Stayed tuned.

Popular Posts