Rustic Beauty Of A Brick Wall Kitchen

I love kitchens with exposed brick walls.
Actually, I love exposed brick walls just about anywhere.

I remember working on a previous home renovation
and spending two months chipping the plaster off a wall
to expose beautiful the multi-colored bricks.  It was an
incredibly messy and taxing job but the 
results added so much texture and warmth to my home.
My brick wall exposed was similar to the wall above. 
courtesy of thebeautifulsoup.com
 
 And who doesn't love a painted brick wall?
The texture of the brick wall is a perfect backdrop to
the lovely kitchen decor equipment.
courtesy of remodelista.com
 One has to seal the brick after it has been exposed
to keep the dust at bay, especially in a kitchen.
What makes this wall so unique is the script that
appears above the shelf. 
I wonder what it means?
Gorgeous colors in these bricks.
courtesy of eurostylelighting.com
This is not a brick wall I know
but stone is just as desirable.
Looks like this beautiful kitchen might be found in Provence.
This cozy kitchen is just beautiful to me....
the brick wall, the rustic center island,
the cloth instead of cabinet doors
and the lovely sconces.
This would be my cottage dream.
courtesy of 79ideas.org
The flowers, the lace, the stone wall ...
be still my heart.
courtesy of happydayout.tumblr.com

Next kitchen will definitely have a brick or stone wall.
Whether it is in a little cottage or a loft...
there will be brick.


Priscilla Mae Etsy Shop

This is the new Colette Wood Lady.
She is finally completed and up in my Etsy Shop.
Stop by and say "Bonjour"
to Colette here.


Popular Posts