Windows of London Fashion Week

 I arrived in London at the end of London Fashion 
Week.  The stores had their windows dressed to 
celebrate the Spring 2013 season. 
 Lots of textures and feathers in the Harrod's window.
 More animal print for Spring dresses and of course,
the English Fascinator.   The English women do
love their hats .... the crazier the better it seems.

At the wedding I attended, a number of the
guests wore their small netted fascinators.
Being American/Canadian, I went bare headed.
I'm so boring.
 The Harrod's mannequins had dramatic makeup.
 The Louis Vuitton windows in Selfridges 
were filled with lots of red polka dots.
I have some fun pictures of this campaign for
the next post.
A beautiful dress in the Alexander McQueen
Store.  Love the color and the texture
of the roses on the bodice.

Window shopping is so much fun.
Which of these fashion creations will 
you be buying next Spring?

Popular Posts