A Colorful Toronto Sunday Ends With a Grey Sofa

 Yesterday I grabbed my camera and went for
a walk down what Torontonians 
call "The Mink Mile".
What a glorious day to see all the 
spring colors and fashions.
 Paper dresses in Swarovski windows ....
 Pretty blue willow antique dishes at Ashley's China ....
 Colorful clothes at Holt Renfrew ...
 Love the mix of patterns and all the glorious color ....
 My fav outfit at Holts.
And then I went into Hudson's Bay Department Store
just to have a peek at some colorful sofas.  
My problem ....
I love so many colors.  
So I decided to order an apartment sized
charcoal gray linen sofa 
where I could change the pillows and throws
to my heart's content.
You know I love change but I was afraid I
might tire of a hot pink or purple sofa.

But as much as I love color,  I love a good deal....
And this baby was on sale.

Popular Posts