MAGAZINE ADDICTION



I am addicted to magazines.  I can not pass a book store or magazine shop without just popping in to see what's hot on the news stand.  Lately, it's been home decor magazines but I also love fashion magazines because what's trendy on the runway will show up in the home decor publications.  It's an expensive addiction so when I start receiving magazines online, I think this might be a great way of saving a little bit of money on my addiction.  But, I'm not sure it gives me the same satisfaction as the hard copy.

Tonight I received another Lonny online magazine.  Have a cup of tea and just thumb through the pages online. 
What do you think?
Love to have a little oasis like this in my back yard. 
 Love the canvas tent effect. 
 Do you?
Now, tell me.  
Do you love the feel of the pages of the magazine as you leaf through or does saving some money and seeing the magazine online appeal more to your senses?

Popular Posts