Beautiful Parisian Women


This is my girl. Many of you have seen her on my blog. She will be one
of my old Parisian friends I see first next Tuesday. She overlooks the café
where I have breakfast most mornings enjoying the most
delicious café au lait in Paris.
Can't wait to see her again.
Beautiful stone Parisian women are everywhere. These glorious women
circle the roof line of a police station.
This beautiful artwork was on the wall of a building.
And this gorgeous statue is in a small park next to Saint Germain des Pres.


These women are lined up for pax or peace. That is a very familiar theme of the art and statues around Paris. It was France that gave the United States the Statue of Liberty.

This voluptuous woman sits on the plaza of the Trocadero
overlooking the city and the Eiffel Tower.

I will be seeing you girls next week. Don't go anywhere.

Popular Posts