Beautiful Handmade Button Box


I have been in the "clearing out" mode again. This time, it was in my studio. I have saved back issues of "Victoria Magazine" for so many years. Leafing through two shelves full of these wonderful old issues was a wonderful way to spend a lazy summer day. It was really too hot to do much more than let the breeze from the turning pages take my mind off
the heat and the humidity.


Most of the interior stylings were a bit dated but some of their how-to's were still as lovely as the day the magazine came out. I loved this little box covered with old book pages, probably tea stained, and the little ivory antique buttons on the lid topped off with an organza bow.
What a lovely way to present a gift to a special someone.

It's fun to take a step back in order to move forward.

Popular Posts