A PARISIAN WOMAN OF A CERTAIN AGE

Meet Garance, a Parisian woman of a certain age. She's my newest Les Femmes de Paris and like so many French women, she loves to partake in a little puff here and there. Garance has always done what she wants to do and is a very strong willed femme. That's what makes her so interesting. Garance is just oh so Parisian, n'est-ce pas?

This new sized hand painted pillow is 16" X 16" and is painted on soft canvas on the front of the pillow. I love black and cream check and wanted that to be her background. Garance would add a bit of pizazz to a bed, or a funky chair or even in your French boudoir on your chaise. Art doesn't have to hang on a wall you know.......
The back of the pillow is animal print on linen material and if your Mother in law comes and doesn't approve of smoking, just turn Garance around. I can't promise that Garance won't be offended and set your chair on fire.....

Garance is now for sale in my Etsy shop, or I just might pack her up and take her to Paris with me this Thursday. Somehow, I think the two of us would have a grand time sitting in all those Parisian cafes watching the world go by.

Popular Posts