HAPPY NEW YEAR

January 1st is one of my favorite times of the year. It's another chance to start again to do something better or to do something more. I sit down on New Year's Day with my pen and paper and just write down all the things I would like to try this year that are new and different. I've given up on the exercise/lose weight option. That's getting very boring and so run of the mill. This year I want to have fun ... lots of fun and learn scads of new things. I'm already signed up for a blog course at our local university and I'm also considering a photography course. I want to paint a large canvas this year. I want to meet more interesting new people. I want to change my hairstyle and get some funky vintage glasses. I want to get rid of clothes I have been holding on to for reasons I'm not sure of....

2010 sounds like a lucky number and it's a brand NEW decade. What a wonderful opportunity to switch my head around and make it ten years of celebrating a life lived.

All the "girls" of Priscilla Mae want to wish all of you a very Happy and Healthy New Year!!!!


Popular Posts