BETTE IN ELLE ITALIA

Last week in my blog, I wrote about the September 2009 ELLE ITALIA article that featured one of my pillows, Bette from the Notorious Dames series. Later, I was going through some of the paintings I have made of Bette and included a couple of new ones that I finished in the past two weeks.
This is the Bette that ELLE ITALIA featured in this month's issue. She's lovely and she sold very quickly when I first put her up in my Etsy shop.
This is another version of Bette with black hair. It always amazes me how they all look so different. She too sold quite quickly. Guess people like her in black hair.
This is the first version of Bette I painted and one that is most like her. She is still for sale in my Etsy shop. I like her in blond hair.
This is one of the very recent Bettes in red hair in a black dress with animal print polka dots. The color of hair changes the personality of each lady. She is for sale in my Etsy shop.
And this is the most recent Bette. I finally stuffed the pillow and took the pictures this morning so that I could post her in my shop. She's very soft looking but that could also be the background. It will be interesting to see if she sells as quickly as her other two sisters with black hair.

Popular Posts